The CAD / CAM software allows the operator to design the mechanical parts and then optimize their distribution on the sheet: this last delicate operation allows the company to optimize its production, minimizing waste.
The CN CARMA Service can be interfaced with the most common software currently on the market: the software proposed with the cutting machine is WINGAL, born from many years of experience in the field of numerical control machines.
The following are the technical characteristics of the software in question:
- Customer order management: insertion of the pieces in DXF and / or CAD format in the various orders. Thickness piece association.
- Both automatic and manual optimization: when defining the slab format, all the pieces belonging to the thickness required in the various orders are shown
- Functionality on the pieces: rotation (clockwise / anticlockwise with an angle set by the operator), translation, mirroring, splitting, allocation and disallocation of pieces from the order list
- Automatic compensation of the pieces and automatic definition of the direction of rotation with the possibility of inversion
- Details management: connections (linear and circular), outputs (linear and circular), bridges, micro-joints, flakes (loops)
- Zoom functions: Management of the pieces by mouse or keyboard
- Post Processor for CR Electronic, TEX, TESEO, BURNY, ESAB, ECS, ESA GV, ESSI machinery;
- Transmission of the cutting file via serial and via network
- Complete database of customizable thicknesses with the definition of the various cutting parameters: setting the cutting width and the minimum distance between the pieces for each thickness in the table
- Configuration for marking, drilling, milling, multi-head plasma and oxy-fuel machines: Automatic Gas Console Management both Plasma and Oxy-fuel
- Possibility of activating the pre-hole (triggers plan) at each start of the track
- Graphic simulation of optimization
- Cutting optimization features: common cutting, reduction of the number of triggers (minimization of starts)
- Possibility of defining areas of interference (eg: grippers) within the cutting plane
- Insertion of single cuts and trims to help unload the sheet
- Reposition at the end of the track
- Optimization print management: information on scraps, paths with flame on and off